[NEohioPAL] Auditions for Prisoner of Second Ave

Scott C scrimscott at netscape.net
Sat Aug 27 13:09:04 PDT 2011

Fellowship Players is calling all Actors, Stage hands, and People interested in theatre.
We are a theatre group based out of Akron First United Methodist Church which performs both religious and regular plays and musicals.
We are hold auditions for a fall production of Neil Simon’s “The Prisoner of Second Avenue” which will be performed October 28-29 on stage at Akron First United Methodist Church at 263 E. Mill St. Akron, OH. We are looking for Actors, Carpenters, Painters, and Costumers, basically anyone interested in theatre.
Auditions are August 29&30 from 7-9pm at Akron First. We will read from the script.
Characters (doesn’t reflect actual age)
Mel: late 30’s – 40’s. Think along the lines of an Arche Bunker type. He’s a business man fallen on hard times.
Edna: late 30’s-40’s. Think along the lines of an Edith Bunker type. She is Mel’s wife and soon becomes a working woman.
Jessie, Pearl, Pauline: early 40’s+. These are Mel’s sisters. They are very protective of their brother.
Harry: Early 50’s. Mel’s oldest brother and oldest of the family. A caring individual who is looking out for his family.

For more information about Fellowship Players contact Scott Crim @ scrimscott at netscape.net / 330.962.2310.