[NEohioPAL] Final auditions for Forever Plaid at Cassidy

monica olejko molejko at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 27 22:40:33 PDT 2011

Final auditions for Forever Plaid will be held at Cassidy Theatre in Parma Hts. on Monday, August 29 @7pm.

Rehearsals to start Tuesday, Sep 6 and the run is from Oct 7 thru Oct 23 with the possibility of an additional performance on Sunday Oct 30.  We are willing to work around a few conflicts and will do our best to accommodate your schedule.  Really.  We know you are volunteering your time.

Be prepared to sing a song from the show (we have the music in the correct key).

Directed and Choreographed by Mo Olejko and musically directed by Heidi Herczeg.

Looking for a few good men.  Is that you?