[NEohioPAL] casting THE HARVESTERS - MALE ACTORS NEEDED!!!!

DJ Clement djxclement at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 18:38:23 PDT 2011

My name is D.J. Clement, and I am a local filmmaker/student at the Virginia
Marti College of Art and Design..

I am currently casting for my short film *THE HARVESTERS*, and *I am in need
of 2 male actors!*

the actors must be between 19 - 25 years of age ( or at least look it ),
need to have a boyish, or frat boy look.

these are unpaid positions - but shooting will only take place over the
course of 2 weekends

Those interested, email me your headshot and resume.. i am beyond holding
auditions at this point - but would still like to setup a formal meeting
before officially handing over the role..

my email : djxclement at gmail.com
phone: 440-749-2412

Thanks,

DJ Clement