[NEohioPAL] Brand Ambassadors needed for Bank Promo!

Marisa Roberge marisa at imaginigami.com
Wed Aug 31 12:29:28 PDT 2011

IMAGINIGAMI, a promotional marketing company is seeking experienced
promotional workers for a 5 day promo next week.

This event is tons of fun! But we need people who really enjoy event
marketing, and like to work outside!

IF YOU ARE:
- A young, professional, clean-cut performer with a great personality and
lots of energy!
- Enjoy greeting and interacting with people!
- Enjoy working outdoors, and have a positive, outgoing, and flexible
attitude!
- Family-friendly and fun!
- Interactive and engaging, and can represent a nationwide brand with the
highest integrity at all times!
- Punctual, responsible and committed!
THEN WE NEED YOU!!!!

Dates:
Tuesday, September 6 - 10am-3pm
Wed, September 7 - 10am-3pm
Thurs, September 8 - 10am-3pm
Fri, September 9 - 10am-3pm
Saturday, September 10 - 9am-2pm
MUST BE AVAILABLE ALL DAYS.

Pay is $20 per hour, and requires that you arrive on time each day, have an
awesome attitude, and most importantly, have fun!

If you meet the above requirements, please email a headshot and resume to
marisa at imaginigami.com.
PLEASE PUT "CLEVELAND EVENT" AS THE SUBJECT OF THE EMAIL.
We will review all submissions and will schedule SKYPE/Phone interviews with
selected candidates immediately.

Marisa Roberge
i dotter and t crosser
imaginigami
603-566-4422 (cell)
Marisa at imaginigami.com

Be the first to know about all our upcoming events and casting -- ³like² us
on Facebook!
                                            www.facebook.com/imaginigami