[NEohioPAL] Event: Cleveland Producer, Screenwriter, Actor Ass.

Brandi Booth renewedlife2010 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 07:10:09 PDT 2011

Cleveland (PSA) Producer Screenwriter Actor Association

This organization is to bring producers, screenwriters, and actors under one roof for networking and making movies.  There are currently 72 people within the organization (mostly producers and screenwriters).  This invitation is for ACTORS, SCREENWRITERS, FILM SCORERS, PRODUCERS, FILMOGRAPHERS, CAMERA CREW, PA'S, and all those aspiring to be such.

This organization was started with the influence of Barri Evins (Hollywood producer and screenwriter), who was brought in by the Cleveland Film Commission, who also helped bring in the major movies currently filming in Cleveland.

You are invited to join us:
Sunday, September 4, 2011  4pm-7pm
@ Cleveland State University, Music/ Communication Bld. Room MU107
2001 Euclid Ave.  (corner of E 21st St.)

This is a Free event!  We ask you bring a $1.00 donation for our website set up.

***Please bring a pad and pen you will need it.***

For more info please contact.  Also feel free to pass this info on to others who may be interested, Thanks.
Brandi "Lashelle B" Booth
216-386-5119

renewedlife2010 at yahoo.com
LashelleB.com