[NEohioPAL] Looking for an amazing FEMALE VOCALIST for working special events band

Looking4 Vocalist looking4vocalist at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 13:40:26 PDT 2011

We are a working, fun, high-energy variety/cover band. We play 50+ jobs per
year

We are looking for a female singer with an amazing voice, great stage
presence and great personality. There are multiple vocalists in the band, so
you would sing both lead and harmonies

We are looking for an easygoing, dependable person. There are no "egoes" in
the band and we want to keep it that way

We are looking for someone who is tired of bars (and the associated pay and
hours) and will not apply to every American Idol or X-Factor audition
because she's "been there, done that"

We do mostly weddings and corporate events, but we are definitely NOT your
typical wedding band.

If you would like to be part of a professional, fun band, high-energy band,
please submit vocals samples and pictures.

Thanks!