[NEohioPAL] Casting for Funeral Director! Immediate Casting! Shoot September 18th!

Crazy Dee lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 4 12:13:36 PDT 2011

Looking
 for an African American Female To Portray The Funeral Coordinator,
Janice Wilson (For Immediate Casting) (Shoot Sept. 18th, 2011). Description: The Funeral Coordinator, Janice Wilson. She
stands between 5’5 to 5’10” Tall. She is between 45 to 50 years of age
(African-American). She is pleasant, but direct in the way she delivers
her service to the grieving, but compassionate because she knows what it is to
lose a loved one. She dresses is pant suits, with 1 to 2 inch heels. Her
blouses are long sleeve at all times. She carries herself confidently, because
she has been in the business of body preparation, display, ceremony, and burial
for over 25 years. You see hers is a family run business for over 5 decades.     If you believe you can play an older character that is fine. Contact me at 216.561.1300.  I begin Auditions on Tuesday Sept. 6th, 2011!