[NEohioPAL] Police and Major General costumes needed for Pirates of Penzance at MYT can you help?

Mr Bob pappenhagen at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 4 10:26:21 PDT 2011

MYT is producing Pirates of Penzance in November.  We are run on a
shoestring budget and that's about all we can afford - shoestrings J.  We
are hoping that someone out there has 4 blue tunic jackets we can use for
our English bobby costumes and an English Burma Type Major General costume
we can use.  We will treat them with great care, we will feature you in our
program, we will dry clean them before we return them - I can pick them up
and return them at your convenience - we just can't afford to rent them and
don't have the needle power to make all of them.

Call me, email me, text me:

Jill Pappenhagen, 440-840-6671, jpappenhagen at hotmail.com

Thanks in advance for your support!!!!