[NEohioPAL] Guitar Teacher Accepting Students

Morgan Thomas-Mills morganthmsmlls at aol.com
Sat Sep 3 13:24:14 PDT 2011

 Myname is Morgan Thomas-Mills, and I am taking students at SoundboardMusic in Stow, Ohio.  I primarily teach guitar and bass at beginner tointermediate levels, and sometimes advanced levels.  I can offertraining in technique, practice tips, or even just learning how to playsongs you like.  I work in an enthusiastic and comfortable environment, and would love to pass on what I know to others.  Kent State MT's wanting to learn are invited! Email me at morganthmsmlls at aol.com, or contact Sound Board music in Stow if interested.