[NEohioPAL] Charity event at Howard Hanna Real Estate Services

Nancy Pierce Hopkins nancypiercehopkins at howardhanna.com
Wed Sep 7 07:29:15 PDT 2011

Please allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Nancy Hopkins and I am a member of the Marketing Department at Howard Hanna Real Estate Services.   I am reaching out today to ask if anyone would be able to provide entertainment (unpaid) during the Howard Hanna Chow Chow Luncheon event that will be held on Thursday, December 15 from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm at our corporate office located at 800 W. St. Clair Avenue in downtown Cleveland.
Howard Hanna Real Estate Services is proud that the Chow Chow luncheons play a major part in the annual fundraising efforts for the local Children's Hospitals of Cleveland and Akron Ohio. The purpose of the Free Care Fund is to assure that needy children from Western Pennsylvania and Ohio will never be denied the best medical care available - whether it is to help children without healthcare pay for their medical treatment or for cutting-edge care that insurance may not cover.
Our "Choo Choo Chow Chow Luncheon" proceeds directly benefit local hospitals:   University Hospital Rainbow Babies, MetroHealth in Cleveland, Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital, Akron Children's Hospital and Akron Children's Hospital at St. Elizabeth's.
During the event, we offer a luncheon, at a nominal cost, composed of donations from many local restaurants such as John Q's and Windows on the River just to name a few.  We also have fabulous silent and Chinese auction items and a local personality that serves as emcee for the event.  Entertainment is also a big part of the festivities and the area in which I hope you might be able to assist.  We are hoping to have some volunteer vocalists or musicians come in and provide music during the luncheon - possibly voices or instruments such as harp, violin, cello, flute, or a combination thereof that could play both general and holiday pieces.  I would be happy to discuss it in further detail with anyone that would be interested.
Thank you for your consideration,
Nancy Pierce Hopkins
Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
Administrative Assistant - Marketing Department
216-447-4477 x110<tel:216-447-4477%20x110>
www.howardhanna.com<http://www.howardhanna.com/>