[NEohioPAL] NEohioPAL Digest, Vol 55, Issue 9

Lori Simon lorele55 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 11:44:04 PDT 2011

HI, I would like to respond to the call for amazing vocalist, but i see no address, email, or phone number to reply to. Please help me help you.  You can write me directly at Lorele55 at yahoo.com
Thanks,
Lori Cahan-Simon

________________________________
From: "neohiopal-request at lists.neohiopal.org" <neohiopal-request at lists.neohiopal.org>
To: neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sent: Saturday, September 3, 2011 7:07 PM
Subject: NEohioPAL Digest, Vol 55, Issue 9

We are a working, fun, high-energy variety/cover band. We play 50+ jobs per year

We are looking for a female singer with an amazing voice, great stage
presence and great personality. There are multiple vocalists in the
band, so you would sing both lead and harmonies

We are looking for an easygoing, dependable person. There are no "egoes" in the band and we want to keep it that way

We are looking for someone who is tired of bars (and the associated pay and hours) and will not apply to
every American Idol or X-Factor audition because she's "been there, done
 that"

We do mostly weddings and corporate events, but we are definitely NOT your typical wedding band.

If you would like to be part of a professional, fun band, high-energy band, please submit vocals samples and pictures.
Thanks!