[NEohioPAL] Everything's Coming Up Roses at Stocker Arts Center this weekend!

Linda Hefner lhefner at lorainccc.edu
Wed Sep 7 13:18:09 PDT 2011

Everything's Coming Up Roses at Stocker Arts Center this weekend!

Do you love Broadway show tunes? Do you love singing Broadway show
tunes? Would you love the opportunity to sing Broadway show tunes with
149 other people who, like you, love Broadway show tunes?

We would love to have you join us Stocker Arts Center on Friday,
September 9 and Saturday, September 10 at 8:00 each evening for The Big
Broadway Singalong. Bill Rudman as chorus director and Nancy Maier on
the piano will be your hosts for a wonderful evening of song. Don't know
all the words? Don't worry - we have lyric sheets for everyone!

For just $15 per ticket you can join in the fun. Call the Box Office
Monday through Friday between the hours of noon and 6:00pm at
440-366-4040 and make your reservations.

Stocker Arts Center is located on the campus of Lorain County Community
College, 1005 N. Abbe Road, in Elyria, just 10 minutes from Crocker
Park!

Hope to sing with you this weekend!

Linda Hefner, Box Office Coordinator

Stocker Arts Center
Lorain County Community College
1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, Ohio  44035
440.366.7144
lhefner at lorainccc.edu