[NEohioPAL] The Confused Greenies at Vancura RenFair - September 10, 11, 17 & 18

Jess Rudolph jrr10 at case.edu
Fri Sep 9 12:00:23 PDT 2011

*Buon Giorno*!

*The Confused Greenies <http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/>*, your *commedia
dell'arte* troupe from Cleveland, has been invited to perform at the *Vancura
Art Gallery's Renaissance Fair <http://www.vancuragallery.com/renfaire.asp>* in
Middlefield, Ohio! We'll be performing two sets each day, the first at *
11:00am* and the second at *2:30pm* on two weekends in *September, 10 & 11*
 and *17 &18*.

Come laugh at our farcical hi-jinx as we end our summer series of *Follies
of Fools<http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/plays/2011-Summer_Follies-of-Fools.html>
*, a collection of short plays inspired by traditional Sixteenth Century
Italian comedy of foolish servants, miserly masters, bombastic scholars,
scheming conmen, and more! We'll be doing some of our classics that we've
staged for the last few summers across Northeast Ohio and eastern
Pennsylvania at various events in the Society for Creative
Anachronism<http://www.sca.org/>and the at the Painesville Party in
the Park - as well as some brand new
skits!

Starring: *Chuck Minch* as the miser *Pantalone*; *Megan M. Matthews* as
both the foolish*Smeraldina* and forceful wife *Laura*; *Jess Rudolph* as
the harlequin *Arlecchino* and braggart *Capitano Testosteroné*; and *Matthew
Wascher *as the bombastic *Dottore Gratiano* and scheming *Brighella*!

So please support the arts and support the charities as a portion of each
ticket to the fair will go to local needs! Of course stay for all the other
fun entertainment and activities that Vancura has to offer!

forever foolish,
--Jess & Megan

*Capocomico* [Head Comic]: Jess Rudolph (Niccolò Bartolazzi)
*Impresaria* [Manager]: Megan Matthews (Alienor de Saint Remi)
Players' Patchwork'd Productions: The Confused Greenies / i Verdi Confusi
http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/
http://www.facebook.com/TheConfusedGreenies

*Sors Ventus Stultus* - "Fortune Favors the Foolish"