[NEohioPAL] Online Debut Of Short Film Clip

Robert Putka ctownfilm at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 15:51:02 PDT 2011

Locally produced short film, "Mouthful" finally has footage up online.  Breaking the news is nationally recognized underground film website, BadLit.

you can see the brief article, here: http://www.badlit.com/?p=19039

We're trying to drum up some views on this thing, and eventually launch a kickstarter campaign to fund the second half of our festival submissions.

Starring Eilis Cahill(whose short film work has caught the attention of everyone from Noah Baumbach to The Duplass Brothers) and Conor Casey (of the 2009 Sundance Film Fest favorite short, "Captain Coulier").

Produced by local production company C-TOWN FILM FACTORY (fan them on facebook, here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/C-Town-Film-Factory/128431000552596)

Fan the film, here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mouthful/186643024735028

Thanks in advance!