[NEohioPAL] PNR Saturday Sept. 17

PNR Improv pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 11 18:52:24 PDT 2011

PNR's next show is this Saturday, September 17. Joining us will be members of Archbishop Hoban High School's drama club, the Hoban Troubadours, who will receive the proceeds.. Come judge for yourself who's more mature: teenagers or improvisers (we're betting on the adolescents)!

Now in its 10th year, Point of No Return Improv is a not-for-profit improv comedy group that performs two Saturdays per month at the Quirk Cultural Center, 1201 Grant Ave, Cuyahoga Falls. Shows start at 7:30 p.m. and are suitable for audiences ages 13 and up. Suggested donation is $5. For directions, performance schedule, and further info about the group, visit www.pnrimprov.org. For invitations to our shows, become a fan at www.facebook.com/pnrimprov.