[NEohioPAL] Our latest short film: S: A Superman Fan Film

johnny at mdifilm.com johnny at mdifilm.com
Thu Sep 8 10:01:21 PDT 2011

Hey everyone (artist and all), hope you all have a great weekend, just
wanted to let you know that our latest short film S: A Superman Fan Film,
our way to pay tribute to Cleveland's own Superman, will be debuting on
October 1st, at a VIP Premiere Party.

We have a few limited tickets available, if you are interested to get one,
please email me privately, each ticket is for 2 people (total of 10
available out of the 150+ that was sent out to directors and producers).

If you haven't check out the short film, please visit this link for the
teaser video: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150220213046351

or this link (in case the above doesn't work:
http://vimeo.com/channels/superman (there's more than 1 videos).

S: A Superman Fan Film is our 2nd venture into the DC Comics fan film, and
with the success of A Joker's Card, The Rapture, Jean Claude the Gumming
Zombie and others, we have decided to add this to our list of fun projects
(not to mention, it is far better than what I've done before). I am sure
many of you would enjoy it (of course, those 'nick pickers' may not be as
forgiven) but hey, how many times have you ever attended an event by me
that hasn't been fun? :)

Anyway, the tickets are FREE but it is limited, so email me quickly. :)
Special guests include Councilman Jeff Johnson of Ward 8 where Superman
was born.

Johnny Wu
www.mdifilm.com
www.facebook.com/S4Superman