[NEohioPAL] Paid opportunities for speakers/entertainers

Noah Budin nbudin at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 10 07:00:54 PDT 2011

Thank you to everyone who has responded so far! I've had many, many responses, so please be patient - I will get back to you, but it may take a while. If you don't hear from me in about ten days, feel free to send me a reminder email.

BTW, the facility is located in Beachwood, OH, just off of 271 on Cedar Rd.

Keep those emails coming!

Noah
www.noahbudin.com
You can subscribe and get new posts