[NEohioPAL] Auditions: A Christmas Carol at Geneva-on-the-Lake

Noble Art Entertainment nobleart at roadrunner.com
Mon Sep 12 11:08:04 PDT 2011

*Noble Art Entertainment is proud to announce its 5^th Annual production
of "A Christmas Carol" in Geneva-on-the-Lake.*

*Performances:*

December 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18

Fridays at 7:30 pm

Saturdays and Sundays at 5:00 pm

*Auditions* will be held Sunday, September 18^th beginning at 2pm at the
Historic Oak Room in Geneva-on-the-Lake.(5475 Lake Road East,
Geneva-on-the-Lake OH 44041) *BY APPOINTMENT ONLY *

Email:brook at NobleArtEntertainment.com
<mailto:brook at NobleArtEntertainment.com> and include a contact number
and resume if possible.

We are seeking the myriad of wonderful Dickensian Characters that bring
this timeless classic to life, and encourage actors of every age to
audition. All positions receive a monetary stipend for performances and
travel.

In addition to all the characters you know and love, we are specifically
looking for the following:

*Ebenezer Scrooge: (M 35+)* Energetic and powerful showing an immense
range of emotion.In our adaptation, the actor never leaves the stage and
must maintain character throughout.

*The Ghost of Christmas Past (F 12-18)* Diminutive and childlike this
actress must possess the ability to enrapture the audience with a
whispered word.The character will perform a solo of Ave Maria in the
production, so a strong singer is essential.

*Audition Requirements:
*Candidates should prepare a short a Capella Christmas song and be
prepared to read from the script. /Scrooge auditionees should
additionally prepare a 1-2 minute monologue to show range.  Christmas
Past auditionees should prepare an additional A Capella song to show
vocal ability./

*-Must be 8 years old or older to audition; There are parts available
for all ages.*

*-Please bring a resumé and headshot or photo. *

*-All children should come prepared to sing Silent Night, Away in a
Manger, or A cappella.*

*Rehearsals will be Monday, Wednesday & Thursday evenings, and Sundays
afternoons beginning November 2^nd . *