[NEohioPAL] Open Casting For Feature Film - Paid Roles - SAG Eligible

Eric Swinderman ericswinderman at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 08:57:48 PDT 2011

CINEMA
 Cleveland, in association with the Cleveland Institute of Art (CIA),
will host an OPEN AUDITION for the upcoming local film Cleveland, I Love
 You, on Saturday, Sept. 24 from 10am to 3pm at the Russell B. Aitken
Auditorium in Cleveland.

The
 film, an anthology of 10 love stories set in Cleveland, seeks
experienced, local, adult actors to fill several diverse roles.

ALL SPEAKING ROLES WILL BE PAID.

Actors
 should bring a recent headshot and resume; materials will not be
returned. At this time we cannot offer scheduled appointments.  A
section of the script will be provided at the audition. Actors will have
 about 20 minutes to reviewr the material before meeting with the
casting director.

Actors
 cast in Cleveland, I Love You will join several beloved local talents
who have already been cast in key roles: Cleveland icon Robin Swoboda;
television and radio personality Vic Gideon; and soap opera star Robyn
Griggs.

Auditions
 will be held  in the CIA’s Aitken Auditorium, the official venue of the
 renowned Cleveland Cinematheque, at 11141 East Blvd., Cleveland. Free,
secure parking will be provided in the adjacent CIA lot, located on the
north and east sides of the building off East Boulevard. Entrance to the
 building is through the rear door, just off the parking lot.

For more information visit www.clevelandiloveyoumovie.com

Amy Swinderman Casting Director
casting at cinemacleveland.com