[NEohioPAL] The Halloween Episode, New Actors Added To THE BLKICE CHRONICLES Ranks! Test Reads and Episode Intense and Hilarious!

Crazy Dee lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 17:36:25 PDT 2011

THE BLKICE CHRONICLES: HALLOWEEN EPISODE, Test Reads

That's right people, Crazy Dee is producing the Halloween Edition of
THE BLKICE CHRONICLES, and the script is too intense and hilarious!

I have already put 3 test reads in the can, of which two are posted here!
You know how I do it-- showing how the scenes of an episode come together.
Showing how the talented actor(s) bring the characters to life, I write, from
first test read to completed episode or DVD, whichever it may be.

These test reads feature some established actors, and new actors who have
joined THE BLKICE CHRONICLES Ranks!

Of course you know, if you keep up with THE CHRONICLES, Anthony D. Conway (who plays two roles
within the Halloween Episode of THE CHRONICLES-- "Charles Pimpin'" and "Conwell Jacobs"), and
Poizon I.V (who plays two roles in THE CHRONICLES Episode-- "Shamicka" and "Tawonda");
but I have new cast members to introduce, including: Diana Gumarova (who
is cast in a starring role as "Lavonia Coalbin"), and Natsumiko Gresham (who shines as
"Jackie Pimpin'") in this episode of THE BLKICE CHRONICLES!

Think "The Exorcist Meets Crazy Dee's CD Shop!"
A man, in business for 14 years, retells the story concerning Retail on a Usually Strange Halloween Night!

THE BLKICE CHRONICLES: Test Read 1 - "Shamicka Meets Lavonia"
Starring Diana Gumarova as "Lavonia", and Poizon I.V as "Shamicka"
Copy and Paste Link: youtube.com/watch?v=X84bC29-EoA

THE BLKICE CHRONICLES: Test Read 2 - "Jackie and Charles Pimpin' Confront Lavonia"
Starring Diana Gumarova as "Lavonia", Natsumiko Gumarova as "Jackie", and Anthony D. Conway as "Charles"
Copy and Paste Link: youtube.com/watch?v=XdhxyxykC9U

Watch the test reads, and watch episodes of THE CHRONICLES, Here: lordlandonline.com/apps/videos/
Then contact me! Open roles I'm looking to cast are posted here: lordlandonline.com/openrolescastingform.htm
Follow the instructions, and submit your casting form.

Thanks to everyone who has been, and who is part of THE BLKICE CHRONICLES!

Crazy Dee
20003 Harvard Ave.
Warrensville Heights, Ohio 44122
216.561.1300 - Business Line