[NEohioPAL] Up with People visits Cleveland

Erin Parrott EParrott at upwithpeople.org
Wed Sep 14 13:21:03 PDT 2011

NEohioPAL,

Up with People, the international student performing group, is bringing its cast of 100 students/staff into Cleveland to perform two benefit shows for Berea Children's Home and Family Services. Up with People has been around since 1965 and has performers from 19 countries.  Our show is bright, colorful and fun for all ages.  It is a professionally produced, two hour show.  We have a live band and take the audience on a tour around the world with songs and dances.  There is a wide range of music that everyone will enjoy.  The two performances will be held on Wednesday, September 21 and Thursday, September 22 at 7 p.m. at Orange HIgh School (32000 Chagrin Blvd. Orange, OH 44124).  Tickets are $15 and can be purchased online at www.upwithpeople.org/cleveland<http://www.upwithpeople.org/cleveland> or at Garfield Memorial Church (3650 Lander Road, Pepper Pike, OH 44124).  This is a great opportunity to help out an exceptional local group and see a great performance.  If you have any questions, please contact Erin Parrott at 720-272-2335 or eparrott at upwithpeople.org<mailto:eparrott at upwithpeople.org>.  For more information visit www.upwithpeople.org/Cleveland<http://www.upwithpeople.org/Cleveland>.

Thank you!
Erin

ERIN PARROTT
Promotion Manager