[NEohioPAL] The Mighty Wurlitzer Radio Hour on WCLV

Jared Plasterer jPlasterer at cox.net
Wed Sep 14 13:56:43 PDT 2011

Radio Show Live Taping

On September 25 The Mighty Wurlitzer Radio Hour will present their Live show taping of their Autumn show which will broadcast on WCLV 104.9 The Friday after the taping. A live audience is an integral part of the show. 10 Singers along with Might Wurlitzer Organist Larry Kass seek to re-create the Golden Age of Radio. This show will feature music from the American Songbook such as Oh You Beautiful Doll, My Man, I Thought About You, What Kind of Fool Am I, Penthouse Serenade, Fit as a Fiddle, and many others. You can get more information and buy tickets by calling 330-225-5364, or 877-590-4849.