[NEohioPAL] Beachwood Open Call for the Performing Arts

Kim Myers scoutingdirector at aol.com
Thu Sep 15 11:22:12 PDT 2011

National Scout Kim Myers will be holding an Open Talent Call for the areas performing artists.  If you are serious about working in the world of entertainment ... you do not want to miss this opportunity!

Special Guest in attendance will be Barbara Cameron; best known as the mother of two children who are familiar to many from their roles on two of ABC's favorite hit television series.  Kirk and Candace Cameron best known for their roles as Mike Seaver on Growing Pains and D.J. Tanner of Full House.   Barbara is a friend of mine and has recently joined our staff and will now be traveling nationally on the behalf of the ARTS as an ambassador and scouting talent for our national showcases.

Barbara is a published author of her book, "A Full House of Growing Pains - A Hollywood mother's journey."  She will be in Cleveland with me for a few days and we will be discussing "Seeking a safe experience" in the industry of entertainment.

Seminar & Auditions will be held at the Embassy Suites in Beachwood, Ohio on October 1st.  Limited Space is available and only two sessions are being scheduled.  Book your SPOT TODAY by calling 1.800.STAR.102