[NEohioPAL] Syncopated City: The Gerswhins in New York

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Fri Sep 16 08:32:45 PDT 2011

Circa 1939

Announces the World Premiere

of

SYNCOPATED CITY: THE GERSHWINS IN NEW YORK

Playing Friday & Saturday, Sept. 30 & Oct. 1 at 8:00 p.m.

Stocker Arts Center at Lorain Community College
1005 N. Abbe Road
Elyria, OH

Featuring  Mark Flanders & Joan Ellison, with duo-pianists Jason Aquila &  Jodie
Ricci and The Melody Maids (Kimberly Godfrey, Lydia Hall, and  Joan)

Jump in a time machine back to George and Ira's Manhattan and hear how  such
Gershwin favorites as "Someone to Watch Over Me,"

"'SWonderful,""I  Got Rhythm," and "The Man I Love" sounded when they first
played on  Broadway!

Two pianos four hands and a girl trio add to the fun!!

For tickets (only $15!) please call 800.995.5222, ext. 4040.
https://tickets.lorainccc.edu/public/

For information on the performers, other  shows and reviews
www.circa1939.com

Margaret Reardon Marketing
margaret_reardon at att.net
440-292-7739