[NEohioPAL] The Confused Greenies Return to Vancura RenFair - September 17 & 18

Jess Rudolph jrr10 at case.edu
Fri Sep 16 14:25:45 PDT 2011

*Buon Giorno*!

The Confused Greenies <http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/> (i Verdi
Confusi) had a wonderful time at the *Vancura Art Gallery's
Renaissance Fair<http://www.vancuragallery.com/renfaire.asp>
* in Middlefield, Ohio last weekend! And we're coming back for more foolery
this weekend, *September 17 & 18* - but we've changing it up a bit!

At *11:00am* we'll hold our first set of short farces, our *Follies of
Fools<http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/plays/2011-Summer_Follies-of-Fools.html>
*. Then at *12:30pm* we give the outdoor Cow Stage to *Rillian vs. Lex the
Knife*, a pirate bardic duo. And then things get really interesting! After
making friends with Rillian and Lex (who cameo starred in several of our
shorts last week) we're collaborating in the afternoon. At *2:30pm* you can
watch The Confused Greenies with special guests Rillian & Lex for musical
intermissions - and then at *4:00pm* you can enjoy the rocking shanties of
Rillian & Lex with special appearances by The Confused Greenies! That's *six
* chances to catch us this weekend!

So please support the arts and support the charities as a portion of each
ticket to the fair will go to local needs! Stay for all the other fun
entertainment and activities that Vancura has to offer! And don't forget to
try a delicious fry-pie!

forever foolish,
--Jess & Megan

*Capocomico* [Head Comic]: Jess Rudolph (Niccolò Bartolazzi)
*Impresaria* [Manager]: Megan Matthews (Alienor de Saint Remi)
Players' Patchwork'd Productions: The Confused Greenies / i Verdi Confusi
http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/
http://www.facebook.com/TheConfusedGreenies

*Sors Ventus Stultus* - "Fortune Favors the Foolish"