[NEohioPAL] $75 Headshots

Greg gregory.pendolino at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 14:54:32 PDT 2011

The leaves are starting to turn color and the weather is cooling down, that means I have only a few good weeks of outdoor photography left.  Once the really cold weather gets here, I either have to move my photography into a studio (which will certainly add to my $75 rate) or be on hiatus until next Spring.

I'm still offering my low rate of $75 for individuals but I'm offering a special rate of $100 when two people book the same session.

If you missed my $50 special earlier this summer, this is a great opportunity for you and a friend to go in on it together and save money on an already low price.

I would prefer these to be in the Greater Cleveland  Area (westside and western suburbs) but would be willing to travel for an additional cost.

The links below should answer all your questions with regards to what you get out of a session:

http://www.flickr.com/people/gregorypendolino/ (session info and what you get)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gregorypendolino/ (samples)

If interested, please contact;

Gregory.Pendolino at Gmail.com