[NEohioPAL] Furniture for Sale

Tom Meyrose hpcproducer at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 08:52:57 PDT 2011

My mother is downsizing her room at an assisted living facility and is looking to sell two pieces of furniture.

She has a curio cabinet that measures 42inches wide, 14 inches deep, and 29 inches tall.  It is in excellent condition.

There is also a large television cabinet  that is 56 inches wide, 21 inches deep, and 58 inches tall.  One side can hold a 25 inch flat screen while the other side can house any number of DVD players or home entertainment items.

Looking to get these sold ASAP.  If interested, I will be happy to send photos of thee items.  Price is negotiable but we need to sell soon.
Contact me at:   hpcproducer at yahoo.com

Tom Meyrose
Managing Director
Huntington Playhouse