[NEohioPAL] Casting two Characters for the Halloween Episode of THE BLKICE CHRONICLES! Rehearsal this week! Shoot Fri. Sat. Sun.

Crazy Dee lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 18 11:56:53 PDT 2011

THE BLKICE CHRONICLES: The Halloween Episode

Attention Actors,
Looking to re-cast the role of "Jackie Pimpin'" and
casting a new character "Pimpin' Jack".
I have attached a test read of one of the scenes where the character of Jackie Pimpin'
appears:  youtube.com/watch?v=XdhxyxykC9U

Looking for a female actor between the ages of 21 to 25, 5'2" to 5'9" tall. Thin, built or heavy.
Looking for a male actor between the ages of 21 to 35, 5'7" to 6'4" tall. Thin, or heavy.

I am rehearsing the scenes this week Monday the 19th, Tues the 20th and Wed the 21st.
Off on Thursday the 22nd, and then we shoot Friday the 23rd, Sat. the 24th and Sunday the 25th.

The episode will be edited and ready for a Halloween presentation! Contact me A.S.A.P.

Crazy Dee
216.561.1300 - Store Line
Facebook: Crayzon Deeyon
Facebook: CDMPTV & Film