[NEohioPAL] AUDITION/CALLBACK: We are MISSING a FEW GOOD MEN - audition MONDAY 19 at PG Theatre

Jeremy Lewis jeremy_paul_lewis at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 19:18:35 PDT 2011

So.... we need MORE MEN to come audition for our upcoming production of A Few Good Men!
ALL ROLES ARE OPEN!
We need men that can play lawyers, tough guys, marine guys, weak men, etc.
We are inviting people to come either

1. AUDITION ON MONDAY, SEPT. 19 @ 6:00PM AT THE PLAYERS GUILD THEATRE
2. CALL JEREMY LEWIS, DIRECTOR @ 330-453-7619 ex: 500 or 330-324-0475 TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT

We NEED all the help we can get!  THANKS GUYS!
AUDITION/CALLBACK ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE PLAYERS GUILD THEATRE'S
PRODUCTION OF A FEW GOOD MEN
Directed by Jeremy Lewis
CANTON, OH- The Players Guild Theatre will hold auditions for their upcoming production of the drama, A Few Good Men by Aaron Sorkin.  A Few Good Men is an engaging drama about the trial of two Marines for complicity in the death of a fellow Marine at Guantanamo Bay.  The Navy lawyer, a callow young man more interested in softball games than the case, expects a plea bargain and a cover up of what really happened.  Prodded by a female member of his defense team, the lawyer eventually makes a valiant effort to defend his clients and, in so doing, puts the military mentality and the Marine code of honor on trial.
This audition is open to all races and nationalities.  The roles call for adult men 17 years and older as well as adult females.  Additionally, anyone with a military background is encouraged to audition.
Open call auditions/callbacks will be held on MONDAY, September 19 from 2:00 PM at 6:00 PM.