[NEohioPAL] The Impulse to Move

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Mon Sep 19 11:42:21 PDT 2011

The Impulse to Move

A NEW essay by Artistic Director, TJ Jozsa, tying together his work in
New World Performance Laboratory's Performance Ecology Workshop and
climbing mountains in Colorado.

"Before Benjamin and I ventured “on the road,” I had the opportunity
to participate in one of New World Performance Laboratory’s
Performance Ecology Workshops (PEW).  The universe, it seems, is
always providing clues to your true ‘self,’ only by opening your
awareness do these clues become visible.  The workshop helped reveal
my innermost impulse – the impulse to move."
Continue reading at www.headsupproductions.net