[NEohioPAL] Casting Call for Green Screen Soundstage Video Shoot

Cynthia Graham cynthia at creativehousestudios.com
Tue Sep 20 07:17:26 PDT 2011

 We have a client looking for a female actor about 30 years old, they are looking for a Typical Mom, for a green screen video shoot. This is a PAID position.

The video work will be used on the client website and it will also be placed on a DVD for use when a sales person is interacting with a potential client.

They have also mentioned their intent to make this video work available for viewing on a company YouTube page.

The shoot is TUESDAY 10/4/11 and the call time is around 9:00am for a 1/2 day at Creative House Studios.
You will have a teleprompter to read for the shoot.  Our team will be shooting and editing. The client manufactures air purifiers and hvac systems located in North Carolina.

If you are interested in submitting your headshot email it to cynthia at CreativeHouseStudios.com and let her know what your fees will be -

Thank you!

Creative House Studios, Inc.
The Largest Permanent Free-Market Green Screen Studio in Ohio
Studio A
1419 East 40th Street
Cleveland, OH 44103
p. 216.225.6593