[NEohioPAL] Low budget film seeks a new Director of Photography

Jasmine Golphin ja.peace7 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 12:57:28 PDT 2011

Hello all!

I am the director/executive producer of the independent feature film "Materna Pride". We are one fourth of the way into the shooting and, unfortunately, we just lost our Director of Photography and need to replace her. This is a (super) low budget project, so working on this film would be voluntary (until we find distribution that is). However, that should not imply that we all (the cast and crew) are not taking this production very seriously. Our hope is to find someone just as dedicated to stepping up to make that very first feature length, festival-circuit worthy film with us. (Something like Chris Nolan's "Following" or Darren Aronofsky's "Pi". You know filmmaking in that run and gun, starving artist, French New Wave sort of way)

So, in short, we are looking for a driven person with a Canon 5D MK II or 7D who is free to shoot on weekends. If you are at all interested, send us your reel and info so we can set up an interview. (This project can also serve as a internship to those who need it).

For more info on the project, please "like" our Facebook page

Thanks and talk to you soon!

Compensation (at this time): Meals on set, a copy of the finished project, more to be discussed in person