[NEohioPAL] Intern Position for Assistant with Dance class for children with Special Needs

hrebecca82 at aol.com hrebecca82 at aol.com
Wed Sep 21 12:10:37 PDT 2011

 INTERN POSITION -
Creative Movement Center is looking for
positive & responsible high school- college age individuals who would like to make the difference
in the life of a child.
The position begins October 1st , 2011 - May 26th 2012 for the dance season.

Position Information:
Intern will be working with children-teens with special needs in a dance class.
The intern's job will be to act as an assistant to the students in the class;
following the instructor and helping the students to follow along!
Days/Times for the position:
Saturdays 9:45-10:30 and / or 10:30-11:15
Location:
Dance studio is located in Broadview Heights.

This is a very rewarding opportunity and we are looking forward to growing
as a team!  Also, the intern will have the opportunity to work and shadow our on staff Occupational Therapists as
well as the Dance Instructor, who holds degrees in Early Childhood Ed.
Creative Movement Center is looking for a total of 10 interns!

This is an unpaid internship, however the following will be provided to each intern:
- recommendation letters upon completion of the season, including but not limited to those from the Occupational Therapists.
- a wonderful experience that will look great on resumes
- Possible future teaching/ paid intern positions available
- Intern will be a part of our end of the year Showcase and will be mentioned in our
program viewed by over 1500 people

All interested applicants should contact Hayley Weiss Schmidt no later than September 20, 2011
Hayley at creativemovementcenter.com
or by phone
#(440) 546-0123

Thank you very much,