[NEohioPAL] Huge Olmsted Performing Arts Garage Sale & Spaghetti Dinner Fundraisers

SHARON KNAGGS msknaggs92 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 21 19:18:29 PDT 2011

Mark your calendars!  On October 8, 2011, Olmsted Performing Arts will have a
HUGE garage sale from 8 am – 7 pm at 26862 John   Road, Olmsted Falls.  In
addition to all the incredible bargains you can score, celebrate the beginning
of fall with us!  Purchase pumpkin rolls, hot apple cider, and roasted corn, and
meet Dorothy and the Scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz.  All proceeds will benefit
Olmsted Performing Arts.  And, if you would like to donate items, please contact
marie at olmstedperformingarts.com.

We invite the community and everyone who has ever been touched by Olmsted
Performing Arts to help support our nonprofit community theater group. Please
join us at the Olmsted Community Center, 8170 Mapleway Drive, Olmsted Falls, on
Friday, November 4th at 6:30 p.m. for our annual Spaghetti Dinner, complete with
an appearance by the Olmsted Performing Arts 2011 Winter Dance Company, a
performance by The Big Daddies complete with karaoke, and raffles galore!
Advance tickets (through noon on Nov. 3rd) for the dinner are $10/adult and
$8/child or senior.  Add $2/person at the door.  Dinner includes pasta, salad,
bread, beverage, and dessert.  Cost of karaoke is $5/song for individuals or
$10/song for groups.  Tickets and additional information are available at
www.olmstedperformingarts.com.