[NEohioPAL] "Last Call" for Social Issue Music Video

Kenneth Kowalski ekbole at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 23 09:48:43 PDT 2011

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Kenneth Kowalski <ekbole at sbcglobal.net>
To: neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sent: Tue, September 6, 2011 11:54:30 AM
Subject: Music Video Now Available to Public

Attention all individuals, agencies and organizations:

"Expressions of His Love", a not-for-profit radio ministry based in Akron, has
just released ashort music video that seeks to bring awareness of, and help
prevent the various forms of child abuse that is plaguing our society today.

For anyone interested in obtaining one of the remaining copies of "Clara's Hope"
on DVD, please contact me via e-mail at: ekbole at sbcglobal.net, or by phone at
(216) 225-9671.

By the way, to listen to our radio program that is broadcast every Sunday
evening from 8:00 to 8:30PM, please tune in to 95.9 FM.  For those outside of
the Akron-Canton area, please visit the radio station's (WNPQ) website at:
www.thelight959.com.  Each week we feature a variety of  interesting topics,
important guests, and wonderful music.

Eric Kowalski
Assistant Producer for "Clara's Hope"
Host, "Expressions of His Love" Radio Ministry