[NEohioPAL] Need young actor for small role in movie

J Michael jayjohnson56 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 19:44:58 PDT 2011

 Hello, so we're looking for a make between the ages of *10 and
13*(preferably with blue eyes) to play the role of the Youngest
version of the
main character. Doesn't need experience, we can coach him. Only 2 short
lines "Goodbye" and "I love you" so it doesn't involve much dialogue. Mainly
facial expressions.

The shoot is in 2 weeks. So we need to find our Youngest Michael quick.

Please just reply with "Young Michael" in the subject. And I'll send you
more information.

Thanks,
J.Michael