[NEohioPAL] Heads Up Arts Radio: On the Road, Edition 5

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Sat Sep 24 18:25:00 PDT 2011

>> On The Road, Edition 5
>>
>> The newest episode of Heads Up Arts Radio is up!
>>
>> HUAR is a weekly internet radio show, highlighting guests from the
>> arts community of Northeast Ohio.
Episode 20: On The Road, Edition 5

“Six weeks on the road with somebody, living essentially out of your
car, these things are going to happen.”

Hosts Benjamin Rexroad and TJ Jozsa take HUAR “on the road” and across
America.  During the next 6 weeks, they will be uploading short
podcasts chronicling their adventures.  Episodes may include
interviews, musings and discussing life on the road.
A big “on the road” fight
“You can drive and drive through Texas…”
A surprise visit in Lamar, Colorado (with sirens)
A detour of Denver
Laramie, Wyoming and its forgotten history
TJ is, in fact, sexist
Yellowstone National Park, geysers and a night hike (with a bear club)
A near accident
Sushi Yama = Sushi Yummy (the best Sushi we have ever had)