[NEohioPAL] CASTING UPDATE FOR CLEVELANN, I LOVE YOU

Eric Swinderman ericswinderman at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 13:40:14 PDT 2011

We
 would like to thank everyone who attended the auditions for “Cleveland,
 I Love You,” yesterday. We estimate that about 400 people attended the open casting call. We sincerely appreciate
everyone taking the time to come out and seek a role in this film, and
for what I am sure was a very long wait for those of you who did get to
read during the six-hour process.

 Based on the attendance at
our open casting call, we believe we can cast most roles and we will not
 be holding any additional auditions. However, we collected materials
from everyone who checked in yesterday, and we will contact you if we
are interested in seeing you. In addition, those actors who attended the
 audition yesterday – whether they were seen or not -- will be given
priority as extras roles in the film.

 We pride ourselves in communicating with the public about this project,
 and you will hear something from us one way or the other by Nov. 1. You
 can stay informed of any new announcements via our website and social
media:

 http://clevelandiloveyou.homestead.com/index.html

 We would like to stress that unlike some of the other projects that
have recently shot in Cleveland, this is a truly local project. While
other projects have shown a light on the very positive attributes
Cleveland has to offer, and have been a tremendous boon to our local
economy, when the shoots are over, these crews pick up and leave
Cleveland. It's very apparent to us, however, that Northeast Ohio has
tremendous talent of all experience levels and enthusiasm that knows no
bounds. It is our contention that Cleveland has all of the necessary
ingredients to foster a viable film industry, right here at home. That
is the driving spirit behind this project, and for your support of this
mission, we are truly grateful.

 We thank you for taking the time to attend yesterday, and for your continued support of and interest in our film.

 Best,

 Amy Tankersley Swinderman
 Casting Director
 “Cleveland, I Love You”