[NEohioPAL] Need to find loft space

scott mudra scottmudra at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 06:18:09 PDT 2011

Hello all,

Does anyone know of any loft space available for rent (for about 3 hours) for an intimate birthday party of just 25 pre-teen guests or less? The room needs to exude that urban/post-industrial je ne sais quois and be available for a relatively cheaper fee than the gouging rates for NYC party loft rentals. Would appreciate your thoughts since I am relatively new to Cleveland.

Last year I had discovered an outfit that had rented loft space replete with videogames & karaoke machine near Cleveland Public Theater (or somewhere around there). They offered an awesome dirt bottom rate and were kid-friendly, having hosted many bar/bat mitvahs & b-day parties, but a year later, they are nowhere to be found on the internet. Am frantically trying to locate their contact info., since the party will need to take place in mid-October.

After hours of Google searches, I've finally concluded that they must have closed shop like multitudes of others in this economy, or their name must have been re-configured & so deeply embedded in the Google search algorithm as to be irretrievable. Please help...would any of you know of any cheap available venues or possibly be able to rent out your space or your friends' for just a mere 3 hours? This network is my last hope, or else it's off to Chuck E. Cheese's we all go.

                                                                --Haiyen