[NEohioPAL] Conscious Movement Private classes

SusanaWdeE at aol.com SusanaWdeE at aol.com
Tue Sep 27 06:41:41 PDT 2011

CONSCIOUS MOVEMENT ....Be healthier, feel better by knowing  your body
better through  with Movement therapy.....(  private one to one classes)

.
"Learn through the art of movement in order to relate to your  body
responsibly with fun and feeling without  limitation..."

With just one class you will start becoming much more aware of  your
limitations and how these can be overcomed with fun daily work.  There are no
miracles to look and feel great, however,  your body can be  in  an optimum
balanced mode.  I love people and working face to  face is a terrific and
auspicious fun way to pass my knowledge  on".

"Susana is an experienced , energetic , relational  professional
dancer/teacher who has taught globally all ages and all levels of  understanding
.....I am very grateful to her, she literally changed my  life  " Anita
Garber....( Mexico City....March  2011)

Please visit my web site...

_SusanaWdeE at aol.com_ (mailto:SusanaWdeE at aol.com)
_www.SusanaWeingarten.com_ (http://www.SusanaWeingarten.com)