[NEohioPAL] THE BLKICE CHRONICLES: THE SHIFTER - Halloween Will Never Be The Same!

Crazy Dee lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 15:01:56 PDT 2011

THE BLKICE CHRONICLES: THE SHIFTER, Halloween Will Never Be The Same!
Movie Premiere Coming Soon!!

At this point I'm celebrating the 1 Year Anniversary of THE BLKICE CHRONICLES Web Series!
The first year went fast, so fast, I can't believe it!
And, I was so busy I never had a chance to celebrate-- maybe next year!

Never one to rest on my past, I continue to move forward.
Next Summer is the release of "SITUATIONS" DVD, but Halloween is coming
up, and like I posted, a few weeks ago, I was casting for "THE SHIFTER"!

Well, I found my cast and THE SHIFTER is in the finishing touches of filming, and is almost ready for
post production-- meaning its time to put my editing cap on!

If you have never seen my work, check out The Sneak Peek of "SITUATIONS", Here:
youtube.com/watch?v=aBwDtgK2WHI
Think - Barbershop Meets Crazy Dee's CD Shop! One Word, Hilarious!

Watch the Sneak Peek, then get ready for The Premiere of "THE SHIFTER"
happening sooner than you think!

Starring:
Diana Gumarova as "Lavonia Coalbin"
Poizon I.V as "Shamicka" and "Lawonda"
Anthony D. Conway as "Charles Pimpin'" and "Conwell Jacobs"
Priscilla Moore as "Shanicka"
Shaun Johnson as "Pimpin' Jack"
Giorgiana Lascu as "Rosette Cummings"
and introducing
Natsumiko Nicole Gresham as "Jackie Pimpin'"

View the movie poster art, here:
facebook.com/pages/Cdmptv-Film/203812164800
Join The CDMPTV & FILM Group Page, and learn
about new roles I'm casting for THE BLKICE CHRONICLES!

Look people, THE BLKICE CHRONICLES has 222,513 Views and Counting!
We are growing every minute, every hour, every day, every week, every month, etc.
It's faith, hard work and perseverance that sees me through!

Well, that's it for now-- but stay tuned, connect with me, act in some episodes, and
be seen by more than 300! Be seen, heard, appreciate by the world!!

Contact Crazy Dee
20003 Harvard Ave.
Warrensville Heights, Ohio 44122
216.561.1300 - Business Line
(Call To Connect, and Schedule an Appointment)

Join Me Here
Website: lordlandonline.com
Facebook: Crayzon Deeyon
Facebook: Cdmptv & Film
Facebook: Warrensville's Compact Disc Store AKA Crazy Dee's Muzic Palace
Twitter: CrazyDeeDVD