[NEohioPAL] Martial Arts Classes for Children and Adults

snowkrissy at hotmail.com snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 15:32:56 PDT 2011

The Cleveland Academy of Self-Defense is the premiere location in Cleveland
to learn Hapkido and Taekwondo. The Cleveland Academy of Self-Defense has
been serving the Greater Cleveland area since 1968. If you want to learn the
highly effective Self-Defense art of Hapkido or the dynamic martial art and
sport of Taekwondo, the Cleveland Academy of Self-Defense is your place. The
Cleveland Academy of Self-Defense offers very dynamic and flexible programs
in Hapkido and Taekwondo for men, women, children and teens. We also offer
programs that cover Women's Self-Defense, Children's Self-Defense, and
Stunts/Fight Scenes for Film. We have an option to fit almost everyone's
need! Trained by Grand Master Ray Szuch, former Tae Kwon Do Olympic coach,
Cleveland Academy is the home of Champions!

Studio training at our location - Cleveland Academy
5009 Storer Ave., Cleveland OH 44102

First class is FREE to try it out!

Tuesdays & Thursdays (6 - 7:30 PM) - Kids Class: Ages 5 and up!
This class is for Beginning & Advanced Students in Taekwondo

Tuesdays & Thursdays (8 - 9:30 PM) - Teen & Adult Class
This Class is a combined class covering Taekwondo, Hapkido, Self-Defense and
Sport Karate.

$55 per month / No contracts!

Questions? Call 216-323-2393.