[NEohioPAL] dining in the district, illuminated cavalcade, and corn in the square

Matt Wiederhold Info at mainstreetmedina.com
Thu Sep 29 11:41:08 PDT 2011

This fall is shaping up to be a busy and GREAT season in the Historic
District, with a little bit of fun for everyone!

Don’t miss out on the 1st Main Street Medina Progressive Dinner, October
26th. For just $45 per person, visit 4 district eateries, get a full belly
from 4 courses of delish fare, and wash it all down with great fruity
liquid.

     Click HERE
<http://www.mainstreetmedina.com/News/category-2b36bf15-f0a1-4226-b841-35c7e
ec67ebd.aspx>  for more information

     Click HERE
<http://www.mainstreetmedina.com/News/category-836c9d26-4402-4e9d-90cb-f79c5
606835d.aspx>  for a word from Madge

Illuminati? No, we’re not debating a secret society of bright people and the
Mona Lisa, but we ARE planning the annual Holiday Parade of Lights in
conjunction with the 27th Medina Candlelight Walk, sponsored by ROOT Candles
<http://www.rootcandles.com/> . Haul out those old cars & trucks, trailers,
tractors, bikes, or something on wheels, wrap it up with lights, and enjoy
an amazing night on November 19th. (participation is FREE!!)

     Click HERE
<http://www.mainstreetmedina.com/News/parade_lights_information>  for parade
rules

     Click HERE
<http://www.mainstreetmedina.com/News/parade_lights_application>  for parade
registration form

Get your stalks on to enjoy the Halloween Harvest Festival on the Square,
October 21-22. A partnership if the Medina Community Recreation Center,
Medina Hospital, Main Street Medina and Medina Rotary, we’re planning an old
fashioned fall festival of fun, with hay rides, inflatables, food, the
Medina County Farmers’ Market, Happy Hour Kettle Corn, entertainment, and
trick or treating.
     Click HERE
<http://www.mainstreetmedina.com/News/category-ff1da977-45bc-4665-9df6-68e2a
2512f36.aspx>  for general information

     Click HERE <http://www.mainstreetmedina.com/News/schedule_events-2>
for the latest schedule of events (to be revised as we get closer)

And remember, “like” us on Facebook for daily updates from the District and
Main Street Medina!

Matt Wiederhold, executive director

Main Street Medina

5 Public Square

Medina, OH 44256

info at mainstreetmedina.com 330-952-0910

www.mainstreetmedina.com <http://www.mainstreetmedina.com/>  or Main Street
Medina on Facebook

Upcoming events:
Halloween Harvest Festival October 21-22, hours vary

Visit www.mainstreetmedina.com <http://www.mainstreetmedina.com/>  for
updates along the way! Family friendly, free fun!

Co-sponsored by Medina Community Rec Center, Medina Hospital, Main Street
Medina

Progressive Dinner in the District October 26th, 6:30-9:00pm
$45 per person, 4 courses!
Tickets at Marie’s Café or Main Street Cafe