[NEohioPAL] Need help playing Beethoven

Terry J Smith smith at tennisamigo.com
Thu Sep 29 20:31:24 PDT 2011

I need help playing Beethoven this Saturday at the NAMI walk in Monroe Falls.
(NAMI = National Alliance on Mental Illness)

I don't need help playing his music, I need to portray Ludwig himself.

>From what I can tell from Google images, I need a wig resembling a mix of
Einstein and Rod Stewart. I received a couple jackets from Weathervane
Theatre, but I am open to other options if you have a better idea and can loan
me the items for the day - including neckwear, shoes/boots, etc.

I volunteered with others to represent people reputed to have suffered from
mental illness.  Please contact me ASAP, via email or cell, 440-520-3655.

All are welcome to come to the free walk around the lake in Monroe Falls
Metropark:
http://www.nami.org/walkTemplate.cfm?Section=NAMIWALKS&template=/customsource/NAMIWalks/walksitedetail.cfm&walksiteID=155

Terry Smith