[NEohioPAL] Karamu Needs Teaching Artists!

Audrey Lovy audrey.reeddrake at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 09:45:37 PDT 2011

Karamu Cultural Arts Education and Outreach Department is seeking actors and
instructors!

Karamu House is a not for profit community based arts and education
organization and is the oldest multicultural arts institution in the nation.
We are seeking a diverse core of actors and instructors to perform and teach
in our various programs:

·        Saturday Drama Classes

·        TOPS (Theatre Outreach Performance Series)

We are looking for teaching artists particularly in the following
disciplines:

·        Drama

If you are interested please send resume and picture to

Audrey J. Lovy

Interim Cultural Arts Education and Outreach Director

Karamu House

2355 East 89th Street

Cleveland, Ohio 44106

Audrey.ReedDrake at gmail.com