[NEohioPAL] Casting Notice (Actresses)

Brian Spaeth brian at brian23.com
Fri Sep 30 11:56:28 PDT 2011

We are putting together a comedic web show wherein the hosts will be reading
excerpts from books in a poor and/or awkward fashion.

Videos will be no more than two minutes in length. This is going on a
YouTube channel with decent traffic and 20,000+ subscribers so it will get
seen at the very least. No pay right now - we're testing the concept and
will be shooting some trials to see how the material plays with different
people. We are only casting females at this time!

No professional acting or hosting experience necessary - just be comfortable
in front of the camera. Send headshot, pics, resume, and/or links to online
reels or work to brian at brian23.com. Send whatever you have. Thanks!

Brian

*--*
 *Author of Prelude to a Super Airplane <http://www.superairplane.com> and