[NEohioPAL] Guest needed for TV health show taping on October 18th at 4:30PM in Macedonia

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 07:12:59 PDT 2011

Hi All,

I am looking for  guests for the next taping of the health
& fitness program "Mind, Body & Spirit".  Our next taping date is
Tuesday October 18th at 4:30PM at Cable 9 Studios in Macedonia.  It will be a 6-7 minutes in studio
interview.  I select a theme for each show.  This one is anything related
to brain health.  I am very open to any ideas.  Some could be

  Depression - signs, symptoms, treatments
  Memory - how to maintain your memory as we get older - the
difference between normal forgetfulness and something more serious
  Eating to keep your brain healthy into

  Eating to improve mood

 Any unique brain
disorders

  Anything pediatric related - can we make our kids smarter by
teaching them certain things as children - learning to read early, etc

  Post-traumatic stress disorder - how to get over a loss or move on
from a difficult life event
  Or any other idea you may have

  I am open to any health professionals or other experts.  Please email if you have an idea to kmmk816 at yahoo.com

  The program will air (about 12 times) for the entire month of
November and then it will be posted on our website.  It may also run as
rerun.   This program has been broadcast for the last 7 years.
Here are a few links.

Men's Health & Fitness
http://cable9.pegcentral.com/player.php?video=391dd1beb76b85f989e0c1c3df557e5d

Fitness in the New Year - fitness over 40, dietitian - sports nutrition,

http://cable9.pegcentral.com/player.php?video=bfb161462eb3ab8e8455d199d7b80d7a

Cystic Fibrosis Episode - guests from Akron General -dietitian, social
worker

http://cable9.pegcentral.com/player.php?video=75dd13c3e89d938687c5d14ee72f87cf

  Thanks so much,

  Karen Kawolics, MS RD LD