[NEohioPAL] Beck Women's Board Seeks New Members

Mary L Davis marydavis at usa.net
Mon Oct 3 13:15:25 PDT 2011

Hey, Arts Loving Ladies,

Are you interested in supporting the Beck Center in its effort to
create a community where everyone can be directly involved in the
performing and visual arts?

Our motto is "Work Hard for the Arts and Enjoy!"  (my experience has
been lots of opportunities to enjoy and even the hard work is fun).

We meet every third Tuesday of the month in the Skylight Room of the
Beck Center at 17801 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood, Ohio 44102.  Lunch and
Social Hour begins at Noon and runs until 1:00pm when the formal
meeting begins.  Dessert, coffee and tea are provided at every
meeting by the Hostesses of the Month.

The Beck Women's Board sponsors two major fundraising events every
year.  We also maintain a small boutique to sell items on show nights.

The Beck Women's Board fundraising efforts have financed new theater
seats and we look forward to providing the Beck Center with money for
so much more.

Please email me for more information - marydavis at usa.net
Or call me:  216 769-3457

Mary L. Davis