[NEohioPAL] Berko correction re: Taming of the Shrew

Roy Berko royberko at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 14:18:08 PDT 2011

Wow...what a brain lapse.  Yes, the review and the headline should have read TAMING OF THE SHREW not KISS ME KATE at Great Lakes Theatre.  Sorry about that.  Thanks to all who emailed me to indicate that I had made a mistake.

Roy Berko's blog, which contains theatre and dance reviews from 2001 through 2011, as well as his consulting and publications information, can be found at http://royberko.info.  His reviews can also be found on www.coolcleveland.com and www.NeOHIOpal