[NEohioPAL] Please come to this Fabulous EVENT!

Maureen Dempsey fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 09:41:51 PDT 2011

Fantastic Raffles!  Food and Fun at the Pub!
P. J. McIntyres Pub at Kamm’s Corners http://www.pjmcintyres.com/
This Sunday, October 9th, 2011  from  3 to 7pm
You can just come by the Pub Sunday to participate in the raffles and fun.  You can order from the menu.  Or…
For only $25 P.J.’s is offering all-you-can-eat appetizers and draft beer and fountain pop from 3 to 7pm (optional)
And the Raffle Baskets are awesome!!!!  Some of the baskets are…
Sports Fans
BROWNS, CAVS, and INDIANS items

                    Browns items from Mohamed Massaquoi
Autographed Hat Cleveland Cavaliers
Autographed Bat Chun-Hsiu Chen

LAKE ERIE MONSTER'S~ PASSES, YOU PICK THE GAME IN OCT, NOV, DEC!
RestaurantGIFT CARDS
Spa Basket
Lakewood Basket
I~PAD
FLAT SCREEN TV
                                      And more!!!!!!

This is a Fundraiser open to the public.  Proceeds will be donated to the Brady Campbell Irish Dance School.
This is a great chance to come to PJ’s and buy in on raffles with super prizes.  And if you’d like, for $25 you can eat lots of great appetizers and enjoy some beer or soda.

All of this will help these young dancers get to competitions and help them cover costs for their school costumes.  And your support is greatly appreciated.

If you have something to donate for our Raffle Baskets, please contact me ASAP at 440-313-8326  Maureen Dempsey.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!
See you Sunday.
Kindly,
Maureen Dempsey
www.maureendempsey.com